Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new addition to the family!!!......

*grin* Oh, you were expecting baby pictures? Nope, not yet. We still have a couple of weeks on that front....

Tiffany has been sleeping on a very sad metal framed bed for much too long. The pain and suffering were acute, so we found a very cute four-poster bed at an antique store, and it followed us home! We just had to take it in, and add it to the family.

Hiding amongst the hats......

Tiffany also has the living room all decked out with new drapes, which she very handily whipped up on her sewing machine. My contribution was whipping out the cash. We are still arguing over who deserves more credit.....

If Tiff had been taking the photo, she would have turned dials and pressed buttons. I got rid of the glare the old fashioned way!

Tiffany's newest creation.

Will the next post be about a baby? Stay tuned.....

10 comments:

Thomas and Lindsey said...

Be careful when you are working on the ceiling. Those posts might impale a person.

Thomas

Mikaela said...

Great bed choice! And yes, you did have me going there for a bit. ;-)

JB said...

It looks very nice. The two matching hats on the bed fit very well! I really like the glare cutter. Very original.

By the looks of Thomas' comment, he is procrastinating on his packing, we will see if he's prepared for Saturday.

LY, Mumsie

Anonymous said...

Can I ask why you wear your wedding band on your middle finger rather than your ring finger?

DeusPrimus said...

Thomas,

Whenever I am crawling on the ceiling, I go around the posts, just to make sure I don't fall on them....

Mikaela,

Sorry for being so mean! It was just to perfect an opportunity to pass up!

Mumsie,

Tiff said using my hand was hokey, but it seemed to work....

Thomas will get there, and anything he forgets, he can buy in ITALY!!!!

Anon,

Simplest reason in the world, my ring is just a tad too big, and I nearly lost it on a business trip. It flew off my finger, and I had to chase it across the parking lot! Scared me to death, and so I moved it over a finger. I'd take it to the jeweler, but it is made from hand forged steel, and I need to go to a machine shop to have them cut and bend it. Part of me is hoping I get fat, and then it fits..... *grin*

Later!

BFH

Lauren said...

Beautiful bed! And that hat is too adorable! I can't wait for the *real* new addition post, though...

Bethany C. said...

Sometime please post the story of how you two met! I love to hear how God brings two people together.

Butler Family Member said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the "human adddition" soon. ;) The new bed looks very classy. ~Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Man...I keep checking like all the time (seriously lol) and...

no baby yet?!

Waiting! ;o)

Hugs, Tiffany!! :o)
Joanna T

Anonymous said...

I see that the "next post" was about the baby! :)

Congrats!

~Johanna Kautt
www.texasskies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment